Guarantee: The Shopper MetalWorks offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all catalog items. Non-manufactured items distributed by The Shopper MetalWorks are warranted only to the extent and in the manner warranted by the manufacturer.
• There is a $9.50 charge for C.O.D. orders. All orders ship via Fed-Ex Ground or Common Carrier.
• Avoid C.O.D. charge by using a credit card, mailing or faxing a check (No personal checks).
• All drop shipped merchandise will require MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX or Prepaid Company check.
• All first time orders must be prepaid by Credit Card or Company Check.
• A $20 fee will be applied for all returned checks.
• Minimum order $25.00. If less please add $3.00.
• We are authorized to collect 7.25% California Sales Tax on all "non-resale" items shipping within California.
• Prices and photographs are subject to change without notice.
• Customers purchasing custom printed merchandise will be responsible for overruns up to 10%.
• All public institutions (libraries, schools, Government agencies, etc.) will be billed on Net terms.
Return Policy: All shipments must be checked immediately upon receipt. Any return notification must be made within 30 days from date of invoice. All custom orders/work is non-refundable. All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice and a return authorization number given by one of our customer service representatives.
Shipping charges incurred due to the return of merchandise are the responsibilities of the buyer. The Shopper MetalWorks will not be responsible for damages which occur during the return of goods. Credit will only be issued upon arrival of merchandise in the original condition.
Trucking Shipment: Orders too large to ship Fed-Ex Ground will be shipped common carrier (truck). Truck shipments will not be sent C.O.D. All truck shipments must be prepaid. Truck shipments will not be unloaded by driver unless prearranged and will incur an additional handling fee. Additional handling fees are the responsibility of the buyer. Arrange all special handling requirements at same time of placing order.
Lost or Damaged Goods: Fed-Ex Ground shipments containing multiple packages may be separated, so please allow 3 working days after arrival of the 1st package before calling. All claims for damaged Fed-Ex Ground shipments must be made directly to Fed-Ex Ground immediately as well as notifying The Shopper MetalWorks of the damage.
Warning: Any merchandise damaged is the responsibility of the carrier. List any missing or damaged cartons as such on the Bill of Lading. The consignee (buyer) is responsible for reporting any missing or damaged merchandise and must immediately file the proper notification for claim with the carrier.
Refused Shipments: Refused shipments without cause will result in the buyer being billed for all freight charges plus a $25 handling fee.
International Shipments: All international shipments will have applicable brokerage fees, duty, taxes and GST added unless otherwise specified by buyer.